We are Electronic Technology Cork Ltd. (“we”, “us”, “our” or “ETL” or “ETL Security”). Our registered office is at 19 Summerhill North, Cork, T23HW22.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers, its employees and agents. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from our customers, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
ETL Security is a “Data Processor” and a “Data Controller”. This means that we are responsible for processing and controlling data on behalf of our customers. We are required – under data protection legislation – to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
What information do we collect?
We collect information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Personal Data) in a variety of ways including:
- Through web pages on the Site
- Completed applications
- Over the telephone
Such personal data includes:
- Your name, job level, email address (business or personal), postal address or telephone number.
- Your title, company name and address.
How do we use your personal data?
As part of the carrying out of our contracted security services to our customers and to ensure the proper functioning of our products and organisation, we will use your personal data in the following ways:
- To assist in responding to your inquiries, including answering your questions on pricing, product and service information relating to ETL Security.
- Your personal data is also processed by staff. Such staff are engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services, maintain and operating the Site, and providing Security services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
We regularly update information in order to improve our marketing activities and to ensure the details we hold are relevant and up-to-date. You can unsubscribe to emails by following the unsubscribe instructions on any email communications sent to you, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address provided below.
Disclosing your personal data to others;
We will not share your personal data with others, unless:
- Emergency services, Gardaí, Ambulance and Fire Brigade.
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal details to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our rules.
- Our business enters a joint venture with – or is sold to or merged with – another business. We may then share your personal details with our new business partners or owners.
Where we store your personal data;
We store all your personal details on our secure server, located in our offices at 19 Summerhill North, Cork, T23HW22.
How long do we retain personal data sent to us by our customers?
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data – and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means – and the applicable legal requirements.
How secure is your data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of any personal information to another party, please write to us at ETL Security ,19 Summerhill North, Cork . T23HW22 or email email@example.com
Your right to complain
If you have any problems with the way that we are processing your personal data, you should contact the Data Protection Commissioner.
The DPC can be contacted by telephone on 1890 25 22 31 – or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the DPC website by following this link: https://www.dataprotection.ie
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we process your personal information, please contact us on (021) 4503503.